If you are buying or selling a home I appreciate the opportunity to help you through the process. My goal is for you to have a good experience in your important endeavor. I value and strive for repeat business and that is obtained by servicing you with excellence with your best interests in mind.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.
- Member of the Illinois Association of Realtors.
- Member of the Rockford Association of Realtors.
- Member of the Rockford Apartment Association.
- On the Board of Directors for MembersAlliance Credit Union for 10 years.
- Thirty plus years in technical / industrial sales.
- Eighteen years Rental Property Management.
- Three years in Property Insurance Inspection.
- Involved member at Heartland Community Church.
- Six years as volunteer at OSF.
- Two years as volunteer at the Rockford Literacy Council.
My buying and selling services available to you.
- Represent you in Buying and/or Selling Your Home.
- Connect you with the best financial grants/loans for First Time Home Buyers.
- Use marketing tools to help you determine best sell price for your home.
- Staging and preparing your home for showings.
- Showings and Sunday Open House.
- Negotiating skills regarding price.
- And much more as needed.